Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
9,111 posts
3,211,515 visits

free money to help pay bills

show starting post by butterfly22
Show newest posts...
postpartummomof 2   in reply to woman in a shoe
Im in p.a in luzerne county. Im at a total loss on how to find n e thing. Thank yoi for your help
Talk to postpartummomof 2
woman in a shoe   in reply to postpartummomof 2
Also u can get wic for the baby
Talk to woman in a shoe
woman in a shoe   in reply to postpartummomof 2
Fist u got a baby go to DHS they will give u food stamps ins cash but u got to take all your bills rent peppers I'd birth on the baby and u. Also till than bills try 211. I will try and see where u can get free baby thing see ever state don't have what MI does but I will check it out what state are u in
Talk to woman in a shoe
postpartummomof 2   in reply to woman in a shoe
Im having a hard time getting diaper and baby needs for my 5 month old. I had no symptoms of pregnancy so when i was in labor i turned out to be in shock. My job let me go and i have been having a hard time getting any thing i need for the bills and food. Could you possibly be able to steer me ib the right direction?
Talk to postpartummomof 2
Elaine 22 luv Buda
Hello I'm a single parent who take care of two boys currently got laid off an the unemployment system up here is not helpin at all I have to get ready to move in a month nowhere to go no income so giving me a grant would be a blessing for me an my Littles ones
Talk to Elaine 22 luv Buda
I have a neighbor that is a single mom. She is trying to get a job and keep it but she only is able to get temp jobs. She was just laid off because her last job was seasonal. She was told by her landlord that she will have to move by the first if she does not pay all that she owes in back rent. She also needs a vehicle to job search and go to and from a job. She has a van but it is going to take $1500 to repair it. She is a very kind woman. She brought food to my children and I when we had none. Our town has no jobs and there is no public transportation. If anyone knows of anything that would help hey, please let me know. She is trying so hard and it hurts so bad to know that she has no help. Thank you.
Talk to acollier1973
Am a Mother making less than 200.00 a week struggling want better for myself moved to SC from NJ for better life its no better am. Licensed Medical Assistant but am currently working as a hotel clerk husband moved us for better life than left for a younger women need help paying my bills child support unable to keep up with him.
Talk to mimi45
roseebenzer foundation   in reply to woman in a shoe
Please him me am in debts am almost giving up
Talk to roseebenzer foundation
woman in a shoe   in reply to chelley76
U got kids go to dhs they will help u with ins food stamps and cash good luck to u
Talk to woman in a shoe
chelley76   in reply to woman in a shoe
Im à single mother 0f 6 and one on thé ex just decided hé couldnt à big family anymore...i need help some help in buying new clothes for my new born thats due in there anyone could please help us in Any kind of way...its even hard keeping food on thé table
Talk to chelley76
hi am patricia am a single mother am inschool no job very low income just got apartment thedad is no where around I where homeless 14 month the dad let our home went back but now ijust move into my apartment and a little help with a few bills thanks for what ever u can do
Hello Im in neeed of help my husband is disable and l am out of work and cannot afford to pay my bills at this time.l trust and believe my god will make a way concering me and my household. I m not abegger I just need a hand may god bless whomever read this message sincerly
Talk to rosylee33
woman in a shoe   in reply to ZiyereJ
Do u get anything thing from dhs? If so they will pay your lights and gas for u but its got to be a shut off before they will do it. Also some churchs will help u put they not doing anything till after the jan 1first u. Good luck
Talk to woman in a shoe
ZiyereJ   in reply to woman in a shoe
I am a single mother with more on my plate right now that i csn hsndle with bills is there anything or anyone i can call for help other than 211 ?
Talk to ZiyereJ
Marlene2006   in reply to atsmail
No I haven't but I will try thank you
Talk to Marlene2006
atsmail   in reply to Marlene2006
have you tried 211 they can point you in the direction of the organizations that can help you with your needs?
Talk to atsmail
Please help I am a single mom of 2 girls a 6 and 2 year old I'm trying my very best to raise this girls I put on a smile very day for them but when they are put to sleep I cry myself to sleep I'm always so stressed with money issues I can't pay my rent I can't even buy a heater and it's freezing in my apartment I'm scared I will get evicted soon it's so much on me I hardly sleep I'm so exhausted please someone help me I will forever be great full I don't have a father to turn to and my mother never had schooling so she has a minimum paying job and can't help me I want to go back to school but I can't because I have no babysitter I have to work :( Marlene_coronel2006 it's a yahoo acct
Talk to Marlene2006
LUV1   in reply to generosa
not with money, some people got some clothes for little kids and also some presents from games that they did here, i got a pretty one to do ornaments with my kids
Talk to LUV1
woman in a shoe   in reply to generosa
U wlcome anytime
Talk to woman in a shoe
woman in a shoe   in reply to generosa
Yes they have
Talk to woman in a shoe