Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
9,015 posts
3,071,687 visits

free money to help pay bills

butterfly22 started this conversation

I am a single mother of two I need money to help catch up my bills and to rent an apartment for my children and me I am currently unemployed

Click here to add your comment...
Show newest posts...
eitha   in reply to Gladius Domini
is this a legit site?

Talk to eitha
You can't help me, I'm scared of myself & what crosses my mind, but I'm strong & so far get through, but I doubt myself & think if want I want to do fails, I'm finished. I'm 54 & own my own with a teenager, husband went to jail in Swtzerland, no help. Maybe no one likes me or I'm wrong but I'm scared & have thoughts a lot of passing away & thinking the best way to go about this matter, it's not funny anymore, it comes into my mind too often !!!
Talk to Angels4and16
Gladius Domini   in reply to tanea
Has anyone reached out to help you since beginning participation with this page?
Talk to Gladius Domini
littlelacie   in reply to tanea
we do not know resources outside the US,sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
hello. i am from Republic of Moldova and i need help. we want to build a home for us. we have a baby 2 years. but my salary is 40 dollars and the salary of my honey is 100 dollars. please help.
Talk to tanea
littlelacie   in reply to rana g
we only know resources in the US,sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
rana g
We r two brothers suffering with hemophelia.not to able any kind of heavy work and like a common plz help us for our health and life plz
Talk to rana g
Joe999622   in reply to littlelacie
Talk to Joe999622
littlelacie   in reply to Joe999622
Hi, I'm sorry, we do not know any resources that will pay for eyeglasses. Butterfly 22 has not been on this site for 9 years so I answered your post.
Talk to littlelacie
Hi im disable please help for my eye glasses $62.00 usd please I beg
Talk to Joe999622
littlelacie   in reply to kellar
Hi, this is an information site, we can only tell you of places that might be able to help.On internet,type in needhelppayingbills,city,county,state. you will then see a list of resources in your area that may be able to help. But, no resource will give you $6000.00.
Talk to littlelacie
we need some help with are bills , we are behind on everything ,we need around 6000 dollars, i had a plate put in my neck 12 years ago and now the dis above and below have pushed into my spine also have 2 in my lower back with 5 spurs , please help if you can
Talk to kellar
SisterServant   in reply to kay87
God will not let you down.
Talk to SisterServant
kay87   in reply to littlelacie
We have done the food bank and it has helped but being in Hawaii our resources are strapped and the cost of living is so very high
Talk to kay87
kay87   in reply to SisterServant
Thank you for your kinds word I will continue to pray and be thankful
Talk to kay87
littlelacie   in reply to kay87
you can go to food bank and get free food once a month.,go to churches that have food pantry(most Catholic churches do) and get more free food. sign up for 211,say what you need help with and your location.
Talk to littlelacie
SisterServant   in reply to kay87
Dear kay87,

Prayer will work. Do not give up. Reassess the way in which you are praying(relating) and be open to God's answering your prayers in a way that you do not expect. If you have time, take a look at some of the prayers that I have written for others. Scroll through my public page. The key is to thank God every day for something in your life, no matter how bad things are. Then after you thank Him, tell Him what you need. He already knows and it is waiting for you. He wants to know that you trust Him in the bad times.

This is what I have learned in my lifetime. It took me a long time to learn this and much heartache, but finally!

Write back if you have any questions.
Talk to SisterServant
Schmidty   in reply to kay87
http://free-money-to-help... try this.
Talk to Schmidty
I need help desperately my husband lost his job right before the holidays and now we are in danger of losing our home we have nothing !!!! We were both in the navy but got out in 2013 and things were good until late last year i have been waiting on a va claim for over a year i have medical issues and cannot work but am trying everything so we dont lose our home someone please help us are cards are maxed are families are too broke to even give us 20 dollars for food and gas we are hanging by a thread please help if you can i am so depressed at my life right now i dont know what to do i keep praying but thats not working i need help we are broke and have no food please help us if you can
Talk to kay87
Hopeless and praying   in reply to nanhawk
I hope you all find the help yall need cause my family and I are in the same situation. We have a mobile home on a lot and our landlord wants us to move and we dont have the money times are tough it costs thousands to move a mobile. I pray everydsy for God to help us. I just put my trust in God hoping one day everything will be alright.beleive me its heartbreaking. I have never been through anything like this before.
Talk to Hopeless and praying