Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
8,918 posts
3,053,556 visits

free money to help pay bills

butterfly22 started this conversation

I am a single mother of two I need money to help catch up my bills and to rent an apartment for my children and me I am currently unemployed

Click here to add your comment...
big eyes 6
I would like to do festering however I can't because i need to get my home suitable to do this. So i need money to start me off. Please help. Thankyou
Talk to big eyes 6
Talk to NICHOLE181
woman in a shoe   in reply to peaches02
I wish I could do more for the ones one here but I am not rich. I have been where all of u are one time are other. The only thing there is help out there now if they can help. But for me there was no help I was homeless with two baby's at 20 and no where to turn to but welfare and back than u had to pay for your food stamps out of the check they give u. I wasn't looking for this page almost a year a go all I have done is give information the best that I can to the ones on here. I was on here sun some lady was cutting me down for try to help the one on here.
Talk to woman in a shoe
peaches02   in reply to woman in a shoe
thanks for the info but every where i have turned for help they say they cant help us my husband has a job or our credit is to bad or something i guess poor people are ment to stay poor and rich people are to stay rich
Talk to peaches02
woman in a shoe   in reply to peaches02
The person u posted to not been on here sent 2005. But there no cash on this site. There no resources that will give u that much. All we can do on here is give u information where u mite get help. Call 211 I don't know if they ask for your city state or zip code. But tell them what u need help with hope this can help u some
Talk to woman in a shoe
i had to quit my job and raising to grandkids since they was babies i have many health probelms my husband has many health problems as well but has to work causse we are in dept so bad with bills and house hold bills and being taken to court we need 6600 to help get us caught up with things where can i get the help our trailer we live in it needs a front door it has a gap in it which cold air and rain blow in 2 windows are broken and have tape across them to keep the rain and stuff out one window leakes rain in our furnace doesnt work right our ducking for our heat is loose so the heat some goes to the ground our electice bills runs 600 to 700 in the winter summer time now runs 400 i have to have air on 24 7 so that my lungs will work so if there any one out there that take help please do so soon as possible thank you
Talk to peaches02
littlelacie   in reply to mktintl
there is no cash available on this site. Have you tried applying for Medicaid.. If you are not eligible for medicaid, you can call 211, give city, state and tell them what you need help with,medical bills and housing.They will tell you what assistance might be available. A lot of people just make monthly payments on medical/hospital bills, not too many people have lots of cash like that available for bills. Apply for section 8 housing you can apply in more than one place. And apply for foodstamps and wic if you have children age 4 and under. I have worked in hospitals for more than 20 years and have not heard of anyone having to pay a big bill like that all at once, they help you apply for assistance and/or set up a payment plan.
Talk to littlelacie
I have chemotherapy bills to pay. I do not have the money to pay them. I would like to receive 100, help pay my bills. Also to be able to find a place for my family to live. Any amount would help. Thank you
Talk to mktintl
sonshinesas   in reply to rebel 25
Sorry no funds here just resource information. Try calling 211 for local resource information.
Talk to sonshinesas
rebel 25
To whom it may concern: I am looking for some assistance with school and housing and I am trying to find funding to open a business. My husband is disabled and unable to work, which puts all the pressure on me to find funding. I have sent out several email and letters, but it seems that no one wants to do what they say they can do to help people out. I am also working and that brings in only a little bit of money to make it till my next paycheck and sometimes not even then. Please help me out as soon as possible, please. I will let you know what is needed when you contact me. Please get back to me soon, please. Thank you for your time.
Talk to rebel 25
hey im raymond im uneplod and cant spell i live with my mom and cat get out on my on i wos born with a bath defeckt my spin is cricket my chest is defomed cat get no hepl from soci secerty off need help bed.
Talk to william90
I am asking for a job, will not just take money for nothing in return, I'm a qualified electrician.
Talk to Aces
Linny mmm   in reply to sonshinesas
Thank you
Talk to Linny mmm
sonshinesas   in reply to Linny mmm
Try 211 for resource info. You should be able to get assistance; stamps and possibly cash assistance, try and apply.
Talk to sonshinesas
woman in a shoe   in reply to Linny mmm
Yes it 211 yes it a land line
Talk to woman in a shoe
mckinneyb0910   in reply to Linny mmm
Your very much welcome. I am 27 years old and have been in your shoes before with people depending in me also. The weight can get heavy in your shoulders sometimes and you have to know that it is always ok to ask for help. :)
Talk to mckinneyb0910
Linny mmm   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thank you this number 211. Is this a land line
Talk to Linny mmm
woman in a shoe   in reply to _father_of_3
Sent u got 3 kids why don't u go to welfare and sign up for insurance
Talk to woman in a shoe
Linny mmm   in reply to mckinneyb0910
Thanks I'll do so
Talk to Linny mmm
mckinneyb0910   in reply to Linny mmm
That is a tough and honorable thing you are doing in helping support your family all the while they need you. There are local churches that help those in need. Also maybe you all can go to your local department of family and children services and get food assistance which will be more than helpful with children and others being unemployed. Also there are local food banks that can help. Your nearest church or department of family and children services can help you with that assistance.
Talk to mckinneyb0910